Wednesday, January 16, 2013

There are people trashier than me o.O

Okay, so here is a fantastic example of how to be consistently white trash and proud.  For those of you who have not had the privilege of watching this wonderful documentary courtesy of Dickhouse productions, you are really missing out on a true example of the realistic "American Dream".  These people have no regard for anyone.  True living outlaws.

I personally think I would like to party with them.  The White clan hails from Boone County, West Virginia.  Everyone has one of these in their family tree somewhere.  You know you do, I don't care if you're Bill Gates.  You've got some white trash in your blood.  The Whites proudly embrace their inane ability to be trashy 24/7. 

Allow me to divulge my inner trashiness.  I love to drink whiskey, first and foremost.  Jack, Jim, or SoCo.  Second of all, I love to put on a bikini, get on my four wheeler, and sling mud all over.  Third, I never wear shoes.  Fourth, I went deer hunting 8 months pregnant, bagged a deer, and field dressed it.  Fifth, I love David Allen Coe, Hank Williams, Merle Haggard, and Johnny Cash. 

See?  Everyone has a little white trash in them somewhere.  Leave me a comment and tell me all about your inner white trash redneck. 

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment